We are now hiring full and part time sales professionals! Read about the position below and scroll to apply.
We are a rapidly growing education, consulting and tools company serving North America and beyond. We are considered a thought leader and our beautifully simple and visually designed educational curriculum and tools have earned us a reputation as “world class.” We are a family owned and operated business with high ambitions for growth, but we can’t do it alone! We have an urgent need for sales professionals (part & full time options!) to help us bring the Qnity curriculum and systems to small businesses, their teams, individuals and beauty schools.; to help the professional beauty and wellness world experience greater financial success. Are you ready to help us spread the message and power of our simple and visual approach to education and consulting?
MORE ABOUT QNITY:
Qnity provides simple and visual education and tools to help businesses and individuals experience a greater level of financial success. Through their signature simple and visual approach, Qnity’s core programs create structure that leads to transformative results in growth, engagement, leadership, execution and profitability. Led by Tom and Erin Kuhn, a father and daughter team, Qnity’s training and award winning visual-thinking tools have helped thousands of salons, spas, beauty & wellness students and small businesses across the world. Qnity has also worked with many other esteemed brands, such as Paul Mitchell, Wella/Coty, Merrill/Bank of America, JP Morgan/Chase, and Estee Lauder.
KEY BENEFITS OF POSITION:
- You will have the freedom to set your own schedule
- You will work with a company with a strong presence and reputation
- Your income will have no limit, the more you perform – the more you earn
- You will have the ability to work for an impact driven company, and based on YOUR impact on our company, you have the the ability to grow as we grow
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for two types of candidates, those who are looking to bring in additional income by working part time (minimum of 10 hours a week), and those who are driven by growth and looking to enter a role with unlimited income potential. This is a role where you will get what you are willing to give. Please only apply to this position if you meet the following criteria:
- Drive/Hunger: We are a small and ambitious team. This position provides a massive income potential. We will only take candidates that demonstrate hunger, a willingness to learn and work hard. This position is strictly focused on nd helping us to expand by driving revenue and bringing in new business.
- Self Starter: We will provide you with leads, training, tools and ample support to help you succeed. As a small team, we also want self starters that will jump and and capitalize on opportunities.
- Professional: In many cases, you might be a clients first interaction with Qnity. Candidates should be professional, articulate, consultative and have a basic business acumen. Basic email and phone skills in a must.
- Impact Driven: Qnity is a company that focuses on making an impact for the financial success and sustainability of small businesses and individuals. We support causes that contribute to growth and development of the industry we will love, which is beauty and wellness. We are committed to helping our clients achieve success and results
- Passion: The team at Qnity is highly passionate about what we do and the people we serve. We believe that education and tools have the power to transform individuals, businesses and communities. As a Qnity representative, we hope you share this core value.
- Sales experience: While we don’t require formal sales training, we will give a strong preference for candidates who do have a sales background, particularly in the world of beauty and wellness. We also do require that you have a minimum of 5 years of basic professional experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
While we have served companies of all sizes and in various industries, this particular sales position is specifically for the professional beauty and wellness market (salon, spa, barber, distribution, manufacturers beauty schools, etc.) While it’s not required, prior experience in the pro beauty/wellness market is preferred, as there is an element of consultative selling to this. This is a sales position and is commission based only, with the opportunity to earn a base salary within the first year depending on your performance.
Industry: Professional beauty and wellness
Employment Type: Part/Full time independent contractor
Compensation: Commission Based for first 12 months (commission rates range from 10-20% depending on the service.)