CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Regional Sales Representative
As a regional sales representative, you will play a pivotal role in connecting businesses with our transformative offerings, making a lasting impact on their growth and success, while having the opportunity to earn significant income and personal development. There is no ceiling to compensation with this role.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to target businesses within the beauty and wellness sector in your assigned region.
- Prospect, identify, and engage potential clients through various channels including on site visits, cold calling, networking events, and digital outreach.
- Work with local reps, manufacturers, distributors, and technology companies to collaborate on winning targets.
- Leverage Qnity’s CRM system building upon existing target lists.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments and consultative discussions with clients to understand their challenges and opportunities.
- Present and demonstrate our comprehensive portfolio of education and consulting services, showcasing the value and impact they can bring to clients’ businesses.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and support teams to ensure seamless delivery of services and exceptional client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships to drive repeat business and referrals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities and client interactions in the CRM system.
- Stay current on industry trends, competitor offerings, and market dynamics to provide insights and recommendations to clients.
- Demonstrate ability to exceed targets.
- Serve as the face of Qnity for local events when needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This is a commission-only role, offering uncapped earning potential based on sales performance. As you successfully connect businesses with our services, you will directly contribute to your income and financial growth. In addition to income potential, you will have the chance to make a meaningful impact on businesses in the beauty and wellness sector, helping them achieve their goals and create positive change.
- Receive 20% Commission on the net price of sales for workshops and events.
- Receive 20% Commission on the first year of revenue for monthly clients.
- Commission is paid after revenue has been collected.
- Contractor payments are made on the 10th and 25th of each month.
Receive an additional 10% Commission on the net price of sales for workshops and events when agreed upon sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Access to all of Qnity’s digital education.
- 50% off registration fee for events and workshops.
- Monthly Qnity Tool allowance.