Director of Sales
The Director of Sales for the Qnity Business Division is responsible for growing B2B sales of Qnity products and services within the salon, spa, and medspa market. This role requires a dynamic and results-driven professional with a proven track record in sales skills, proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets, leadership, organization, integration of talent and departments, management of partnership channels and an intimate understanding of the beauty and wellness industry.
Sales Strategy and Planning
- Present Qnity’s comprehensive portfolio of education and consulting services to win new business.
- Implement a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with Qnity’s overall business objectives.
- Prospect, identify, and engage target customers through various channels including site visits, cold calling, networking/trade show events, and digital outreach.
- Close business through inbound and outbound lead generation efforts
- Drive Partner Sales by leveraging Qnity’s existing partnerships and creating partners to sell through various channels, working closely with sales reps within partner channels to drive sales efforts.
- Work closely with Marketing to drive lead generation efforts.
Sales Performance and Reporting
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of sales strategies.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on sales achievements, challenges, and opportunities.
- Implement corrective actions as needed to ensure sales goals are met.
- Manage and Leverage Qnity’s existing CRM system to qualify prospects and track the sales cycle
Management and Integration
- Ability to manage and grow independent sales reps, resellers, partners, and referral sales partners
- Work closely with other Qnity departments to drive sales results, including learning and development, marketing, and client success
Attendance at Trade Shows
- Identify relevant industry trade shows and events to attend for networking and business development opportunities.
- Coordinate the logistics of participation in trade shows, including booth setup, promotional materials, and team attendance.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of compelling presentations that showcase Qnity products and services to a diverse audience.
- Actively engage with attendees, potential clients, and industry professionals to build relationships and generate leads.
- Gather market intelligence from trade shows to inform product development and sales strategies.
- Results Driven individual will proven skill to hit or exceed targets
- Strong consultative sales approach
- Strategic and Analytical thinker with the ability to build sales plans
- Ability to adapt and be agile in a small and fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to self-manage
- Proven ability to grow sales, build a department and lead others
- Strong presentation skills
Minimum of 5 years sales experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership position
Minimum of 5 years professional beauty industry experience.
Experience selling education and consulting services is preferred