Sunday, October 22nd, 2023 | Atlanta, GA
Thinking about selling, merging, bringing on a partner or transitioning to key employees/family members within the next 10 years?
It could be the most important financial decision you ever make for you, your family and your team.
Only 1 out of 10 businesses actually transition.
Many simply close the doors, ‘turn over the keys’ or have a failed transition because the owner(s) did not plan. Introducing EXIT, a salon specific workshop to help jump start your transition planning.
EXIT Workshop attendees are invited to attend the 2TO10 Conference Welcome Happy Hour on Sunday, October 22nd at 6PM and the General Session and Keynote on Monday, October 23rd from 9AM – 12PM.
What you'll learn
- How much your salon is worth and what drives your valuation
- What choices you have to make NOW in order to prepare
- What’s needed to build an exit plan
- Strategies for key employees or family members to buy in
- Common traps, myths and owner misunderstandings
- Your options TODAY for a higher return TOMORROW
- Simple and easy ways to start creating your exit strategy
- How to transition to leave all parties in a better place than they were before
- Attend the 2TO10 Conference Welcome Happy Hour (October 22nd, 6PM) & Monday General Session & Keynote (October 23rd, 9AM -12PM)
Take this step to financial freedom and peace of mind for you and your family.
Most small business owners wait too long or underestimate the process to transition their business.
Many simply ‘don’t know what they don’t know’.
Who it’s for
Current business owners, key employees interested in purchasing, family members of business owner or potential owner (spouses, partners, etc.)
ONE TIME ONLY EVENT, limited participants accepted.
Founder and CEO, Qnity and Qnity for Schools
Trusted financial expert and leader in the beauty and wellness industries, Tom has performed over 300 financial assessments, led groundbreaking studies on multi-location salon performance, and helped over 50 companies plan and execute their business transitions.
Owner, Ruiz Salons, Lead Qnity Coach, and Lead Qnity Trainer
As co-founder for Ruiz Salons, Heath has been instrumental in growing the company into a multi-million dollar organization. Salon Today, DAYSPA, American Salon, Modern Salon, and the Austin Business Journal have nationally recognized its innovative business practices and unique employee culture.
PLUS: Subject matter experts in tax, wealth management and more.
- Sunday, October 22nd, 2023
- The Ritz Carlton Atlanta GA | 1PM to 5:30PM
- [Book your hotel stay here]
- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 2 Tickets to the EXIT Workshop
- Case Studies
- Data & Trends
- 60 minute Transition Planning Discovery Session with Lightheart Sanders CPA Firm
- Online EXIT Education Portal
- Personalized EXIT Assessment and Analysis
- Admission to 2TO10 Conference Welcome Happy Hour and Monday General Session & Keynote (9AM – 12PM)
- Note: We recommend 2 participants for each company. Pricing is available for 1 participant or more than 2.