We are seeking an experienced, results-driven and dynamic Marketing Manager to lead our B2B marketing efforts to salons, spas, and medspas to drive the adoption of Qnity’s products and services. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, excellent written communicator, and a doer with a strong background in digital marketing, product marketing, channel marketing. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with designers and Qnity’s marketing agency, while developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies with a keen focus on developing and converting leads into loyal Qnity customers.
- Craft compelling product messaging that resonates with the target audience
- Develop and implement product marketing strategy for Qnity’s B2B products including services, events, and other products
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitor activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective product launches and promotions
- Analyze product performance and collect customer feedback to build case studies and testimonial library
- Lead and create content-driven digital marketing campaigns with a focus on generating high quality leads through online channels
- Optimize digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, and social media for lead conversion
- Leverage marketing automation tools to nurture leads through the sales funnel (Intimate experience with Hubspot is a must)
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns across various channels including email, online advertising, social, website, and more.
- Manage the company’s online presence
- Manage Qnity’s various technology platforms and lists to streamline marketing efforts
- Develop sales funnels for all stages of marketing efforts
- With with channel partners to amplify lead generation efforts
- Collaborate and develop partner campaigns to implement joint lead generation campaigns
- Measure and analyze the impact of channel partnerships on lead acquisition
- Identify key events and shows Qnity should be at to maximize marketing efforts
- Develop content-driven marketing strategies that engage, provide value, and attract leads
- Leverage Qnity’s existing content with the support of Learning and Development allow leads to experience the magic of Qnity’s education and tools digitally
- Create and implement lead managements and other high-value gated content
You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
You have a minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, with a focus on lead generation, within the beauty and wellness industry.
You have Strong analytical skills with ability to measure and report on lead generation KPIs
Proficiency in marketing automation tools and CRM systems (Hubspot preferred)
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Data driven decision maker
Ability to market educational products and events
Agility within a changing marketspace